Reiki Master Training Series
Master is a title, mastery is a lifelong process
This training began in 2017. Registration is closed.
This series requires a commitment to a full year of training, beginning with the workshop on November 11, 2017. Please carefully review the details below before registering.
This year-long apprenticeship will further open your potential to develop a deeper connection to Reiki. This is a program for people who are interested in learning advanced Reiki techniques but are not interested in teaching Reiki at this time. You will receive a Reiki Master Healers Certificate upon completion of this program. This is a path that you can continue to explore and grow as long as you remain a seeker.
- Receive one Master's Level attunement
- Learn three Master Healing Symbols
- Values and attitude for success as a Reiki Practitioner
- How to administer Reiki Level One and Level Two attunements
- How to perform an aura clearing and psychic surgery
- Additional Advanced Reiki Techniques
Who: Anyone who has completed Reiki Level One and Reiki Level Two training (at Wellspring or with another Reiki Master).
What to bring: Your own lunch (for workshop), water bottle and travel mug for hot beverages. All materials, beverages, snacks and dessert are provided.
Note: This program requires a commitment to do all of the following during the year:
- Attend a one-day Reiki Master Workshop - November 11 10 am - 4 pm
- Attend two 2-hour advanced training sessions - Feb 5 and June 18 6:30 -8:30 pm*
- Give ten one-hour reiki sessions and write a treatment report for each session
- Advanced Technique Practice and Final Ceremony - October, 2018 **
Registration: Please call Stacy Armstrong at 610-398-6975 or email email@example.com to register at least two weeks prior to the first workshop. Online registration and payment is not available for this workshop.
Fee: $325 (includes workshop and 3 subsequent training sessions, pay in full at workshop)