Reiki Master Training Series
Master is a title, mastery is a lifelong process
Registration closes on Febrary 16.
$100 registration fee is required to hold your space. Please see registration note below.
This series requires a commitment to a full year of training, beginning with the workshop on February 23. Please carefully review the details below before registering.
This year-long apprenticeship will further open your potential to develop a deeper connection to Reiki. This is a program for people who are interested in learning advanced Reiki techniques but are not interested in teaching Reiki at this time. You will receive a Reiki Master Healers Certificate upon completion of this program. This is a path that you can continue to explore and grow as long as you remain a seeker.
- Receive one Master's Level attunement
- Learn three Master Healing Symbols
- Values and attitude for success as a Reiki Practitioner
- How to administer Reiki Level One and Level Two attunements
- How to perform an aura clearing and psychic surgery
- Additional Advanced Reiki Techniques
Who: Anyone who has completed Reiki Level One and Reiki Level Two training (at Wellspring or with another Reiki Master).
What to bring: Your own lunch (for workshop), water bottle and travel mug for hot beverages. All materials, beverages, snacks and dessert are provided.
Note: This program requires a commitment to do all of the following during the year:
- Attend a one-day Reiki Master Workshop - February 23 10 am - 4 pm
- Attend two 2-hour advanced training sessions - April 1 and July 22 6:30 -8:30 pm*
- Give ten one-hour reiki sessions and write a treatment report for each session
- Advanced Technique Practice and Final Ceremony - Fall of 2019 **
Registration: Please call Stacy Armstrong at 610-398-6975 or email email@example.com to register at least two weeks prior to the first workshop. Online registration and payment is not available for this workshop. Send payments to Stacy Armstrong, 5071 Roth Rd., Orefield, PA 18069.
Fee: $325 (includes workshop and 3 subsequent training sessions, pay in full at workshop)