Journeying to sacred earth sites
Registration closes on July 11 but don't delay if interested. This workshop is limited to 12 and is filling fast!
“Certain places can so shock or humble us that they take us to places inside ourselves, of terror or wonder or the confounding mixture of them both, that we never see amidst the hourly distractions and clutter of home. They slap us awake, and into a recognition of who we might be in our deepest moments” --- Pico Iyer, a close companion of the Dalai Lama.
Think you are unable to travel to exotic destinations because of Covid? Think again! Join us as we spend the afternoon traversing sacred sites across the globe through the use of crystals. These sites were chosen by our ancestors because of their connection to the divine and mystical. Through the use of crystals you will be able to connect your energy to energy of these sacred sites. You will be provided with the crystals for these journeys.
- Mt Shasta, California. The Cosmic Portal (Serpentine)
- Glastonbury, England. The Heart Chakra of the World (Ammonite)
- Great Pyramid, Egypt. A Metaphysical Landscape (Clear Quartz)
- Hanging Gardens of Haifa / Mount Carmel, Israel. Unity in Diversity (Smoky Quartz)
- Mount Kailash, Tibet. The Luminescent Crystal Mountain (Himalayan Quartz)
- Machu Picchu, Peru. A Mythological Landscape (Rhodochrosite)
Class size will be limited to 12 seats.
What to bring: a journal for notes, water bottle, and/or travel mug for hot beverages.