Sacred journeys: The second trip
Registration closes on May 9.
“A traveler am I, and a navigator, and every day I discover a new region within my soul." ~ Kahlil Gibran
Sacred tourism – traveling to sacred sites around the world – is becoming increasingly popular. More than 300,000 tourists trek to Peru’s Machu Picchu each year and 35,000 visit Stonehenge on the Summer Solstice alone. Fortunately, you don’t need to physically travel to a site to experience its spiritual benefits.
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity travel to six sacred sites, located around the world, through journeys guided by crystals. We will guide you to literally plug into an enormous energy grid that encompasses your body and soul, the planet, and the cosmos. Once connected, this energy stays with you no matter where you go.
Participating in these journeys will expand your awareness and heighten your sensitivity, providing healing and catalyzing your spirituality. Journey with us to:
- Sedona, Arizona – Sedona Stone (Pam)
- Stonehenge, United Kingdom – Bluestone (Pam)
- Mount Sinai, Egypt – Smokey Quartz (bring your stone from previous class) (Ami)
- Narmada River, India – Shiva Lingam (Pam)
- Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii – Peridot (Ami)
- Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico – Crystal Skull (Ami)
What to bring:
- Journal for notes
- Smokey Quartz crystal
- Your lunch
- Water bottle, and/or travel mug for hot beverages.