Taming the Ego Mind: Who's in Charge? Head or Heart?
Registration closes on April 30th.
For us to acknowledge our uniqueness, power and authenticity, then we must overcome and transcend the ego and go to a place where our truths reside, the Heart. We can do so by letting go and becoming aware of the false masks we often wear that lead to our egoic behavior.
These are the nine ways to tame the ego:
- Letting go of the need to win, to be right and superior
- Stop identifying with achievements
- Stop identifying with luxury labels
- We are not our reputation
- We are not our thoughts or emotions
- Don't take things personally
- Respond and don't react
- Stop putting people down
Finding the courage to tame our ego, we start to connect with everything and everyone on an intimate level. We recognize that our ego is not keeping us safe, but rather separating us from our hearts.
What to bring: a journal for notes, water bottle, and/or travel mug for hot beverages.Fee: $75